👵🏽 👵🏽 👵🏽
Grandma taught me a ton, and in some way or another, I learned these 14 things – take heed:
1. Think process, not product
2. Share something small every day
3. Tell good stories.
4. Teach what you know.
5. Don’t turn into human spam.
6. Learn to take a punch in the mouth.
7. Sell out.
8. Stick around.
9. Don’t wait until you know who/what you are to get started.
10. Write the book you want to read.
11. Do good work & share it.
12. Be nice (the world is a small town now).
13. Creativity is subtraction.
14. Be a heretic.